Sunday 21 December 2008

Desktop Dec 08

Another desktop thread has started over on the polykarbon bbs and this is my contribution.



The image was taken from Jason Chans gallery on his site. I often use Jason Chan artwork as inspirational desktop wallpapers. Surprisingly though I never use his actual wallpapers that he offers up, I opt to choose images with a flat colour at the borders of the page and have it centred on that background. It helps me arrange my icons and any loose files around the image.

This particular image appears on the I Am Legend DVD that one of my housemates has as part of the special features, along with other Jason Chan sequential art work. Check out the comics online over on the Warner Brothers site. Story 2 and 4 are illustrated by Chan and you can probably also find a link to a store there if you want to buy the DVD.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment