Monday 14 July 2014

Hello (again) internet

Prior to the previous post, which is a blurb about me that's vague and not entirely useful to anyone, I've noticed that I vomited a lot of words that really offer no insight to whatever cockamamie thoughts I was having ~ while my fingers danced their merry dance all over the keyboard. Seriously, what the stuff was I talking about in that last post?

Something about committing to a project? Personal growth? Getting a ball rolling?

Yeah, okay, I admit it. I kind of know what I was saying. But I wish I hadn't said it. Besides not being very coherent and a bit repetitive, it shows a major character flaw that I have. Or had. I'm not really sure right now.

The post is about how I was going to get something done, I was going to make a start on a project and try to see it through. Unfortunately, I failed. And now that post has became sort of an ironic stain on this blog. I'm not planning on removing it though, the four year gap is a nice stark reminder of just how long I'm leaving things. Hopefully it will remind me not to procrastinate so much.

All that said though, I don't actually intend to pick up where I left off just yet. I got given some Super Sculpey for father's day and I really want to play with it before I go on to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment