Friday 26 March 2010

Go Go Go!!

Well on to the task at hand.

I've had several ideas for comic book plots running around in my head for more than a decade. Some of them I think I originally conceived to be video games during my time dabbling with games design at University a few years back, but that's neither here nor there since none of them ideas blossomed into games.
As I write this I'm already aware of which idea I'm planning on developing.

Since the idea I think mostly about has gotten rather epic to say the least I shouldn't touch that until I'm prepared for a heck of a lot of hard work. That project in particular would be more of a chronicles than a solid project. It has literally gotten to the stage that the story as a whole is broken down into 3 whole individual stories set in different time periods of a fantasy world. I've even thought up a completely stand alone follow up and a spin off that takes the genre of the whole thing in a strange direction.
At one point I toyed with the idea in my head of a sci-fi spin off to the series, set in a distant future of the world with giant robots but I think I dismissed that idea since it was outlandish and I hadn't even put any work into any of the original points yet.
Basically it boils down to it being a trilogy of tales at a base level and I frankly would rather focus on one tale for now.
That's the only fantasy story I have thought up so far, or should I say stories?

The rest of my ideas are mostly sci-fi. I have one idea that is set in a time period and world close to our own that is mostly horror-action but I think I'd prefer something a little more light hearted.
I have one light hearted sci-fi idea in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment