Sunday 28 March 2010

Origins and Beginnings...

The origins of my idea go back a few years to a Fight Club on Polykarbonbbs that I was involved in.
My pages alone somehow manage to remain almost coherent without the inclusion of the other participants pages. If you look hard enough you may find the original thread on PKbbs but I highly doubt that the images are intact.
Anyway for now I'll post my pages that birthed the original incarnation of the character that I'll be using as a central point in my story.
These pages were completely put together in Adobe Photoshop using a mouse with no real planning. I purposely used setting that would force some pixelation and colour loss during the saving process because I liked the effect it gave. Enjoy.







And that's that I guess, the origin of 5 as a character. The fight never concluded due to the other participants dropping out and even though I volunteered to wrap it up, lethargy got the better of me without any pressure on me. Once everyone else had dropped out I felt like I wouldn't be letting anyone down if I didn't finish.

This project MUST be different! I MUST SEE IT THROUGH!
If I don't then I really doubt I ever will see out a personal project from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment