Saturday 27 March 2010

No Name!

Currently I'm going to have to label the project as untitled.
Without giving up too many of my ideas, it revolves around a robot that has malfunctioned and as such behaves a little like a child. He seems to be keen on making friends (social networking) and he has taken it upon himself to use the ship he occupies to operate a courier service. He will not be a lone main character as he will be forced to team up with a girl that has been put into his care and protection. At the moment in my head it's seeming more likely that she'll end up being the main character. I've still not decided.

Initially I had named the robot character #5 or Hash. The #5 was a decal on his chest so he took it as being a name badge of sorts and decided that it must be what he is called, he declared his name to be Hash with Five being his surname. While making some notes a few hours ago I've decided to change his name to just 5 and having just a number 5 be present on his chest as a decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment