Wednesday 31 March 2010

v2.0

It was a while back when I initially decided to revisit my robot character and he underwent a transformation back then. You'll notice that I made him seem a bit more flexible and somewhat more dynamic in his gestures and poses. I also made his head rounder to enhance a 'cuteness' in his character. To give him access to facial expressions to convey emotion I decided that his bulkier parts are encased in a flexile alloy, in my head I had decided that this would be as strong as most other metals and pliable only to the inner workings of the then still named #5.
The inner workings are also of a strange material and technology that I'm not going to go into.
I should change the appearance of 5 in relation to #5 again but I doubt the change will be significant beyond maybe some stylisation. Mostly because I quite like how he looks at v2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment